January 27, 2011

Baby cupcakes on top of big ones!

I got to fill a birthday cupcake order this week for a dozen Red Velvet's with my World Famous Cream Cheese icing. I saw a very cute picture online of some cupcakes and decided to implement it into this order! I'm really excited about how they turned out actually!


Okay :) on to the 20 day challenge for today, while I'm watching Season 1 of Greek on Neflix!

Day 7: Favorite Boy Name
Liam. I love the name Liam. It was the top of my future baby names list on my phone. The name means Strong Willed Warrior in Irish. 
(weheartit.com)

Aw cute little boys with stick on mustaches! How freaking adorable. :) I better get back to work and finishing my school paperwork. Fingers crossed for my final meeting today or tomorrow! Yay!
Have a good Thursday, lovelies.



xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Those cupcakes on top of cupcakes look ADORABLE! I love the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks doll! Thanks for reading. :)

    xo,
    Danielle (www.homesweethomecupcakes.com)

    ReplyDelete