May 4, 2011

Finals week!


Hello again, my blog lovelies! I've noticed that blog world has been quite quiet, myself included. Next week is finals week and this week is complete crunch time! I have a bunch of recipes to get done and a minimal amount of time. So basically, I'm stressed out of my mind. With the added stress of some issues in my personal life, I've been completely consumed. I'm happy to say I've only had one serious meltdown and it was manageable with the help of my Little, my bby Ben, and my best friends, Alex and Courtney. For some CRAZY reason these people are there for me at my worst and they're amazing listeners. One of my other sanities is of course, baking. This post would be seemingly meaningless without something good and yummy to look at, so here are some of my latest creations! Have a wonderful hump day and let's all try to stay cool and collected during these last few weeks.
 Mini Blueberry Pie with Lattice Top
 Biscotti
 Strassberger Cookies
 Fresh Fruit Tart
 Pear Almond Tart
Devil's Food Cake with Whipped Ganache Frosting

Okay, so this last picture isn't a cake or a pastry, but one of the absolute best presents ever! Okay maybe that's an exaggeration, but I adore it. I love when my momma finds me cute things like this:
"I Can Be a Chef" Barbie
She's seriously presh. I can't even handle it!! :) Okay, that's all for now, lovelies. 

xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. You can check it out HERE. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle, Oh my goodness... how do I even begin to explain how happy your comment made me!! It absolutely made my year. How awesome that you are in culinary school, I'm hoping to start an adventure at culinary school too so you are my inspiration! Haha. All these sweet treats look to die for its taking everything in me not to go whip up a pie and eat the whole thing RIGHT NOW! Some times life gets so busy and I don't make time for blogging but its gals like you that keep me going. Anyway I hope your day is going just splendid and thank you so much for sharing for it was the greatest thing to hear!

    ReplyDelete