July 6, 2010

Day 2 - 30 Day Journal Challenge

Today's prompt was simple. The minute I read it, I knew exactly what I'd draw. I just didn't know how it would look afterwards ha. It was this:
What is the BEST part of your day? Is it working out? Is it "quitting time" at work? Is it dinner with the fam? What is it? You can write about it, draw it, sketch it, doodle it, anything you like!
And here was my response:
After I get out of work, when I get home and I let Cooper out of his kennel and I plop on the couch(not this mess of a structure I've drawn), turn on the tv, and read my Nook. It is so relaxing and I usually end up taking a nap. It makes the stress of the day seem like years ago, instead of just a few hours past. I just love that. Ironically, today is Tuesday, the one day of the work week I cannot just go home and do this. I am at work at the Walmart office and it's so slow. But it gave me time to do this. 

I also squeezed in some shopping prior to working at 4. I picked up some $20 dollar jeans from Rue 21, where my cousin just got a job, for our trip to California tomorrow. I'm SO excited to walk outside in less than 24 hours and not feel like I've stepped into a 350 degree oven. It's going to be in the freaking 70's! I haven't felt that since like March?! Yay. We're going to Disneyland tomorrow and Thursday and coming home Friday. I literally need this mini vacation more than words can possibly express.  Excited isn't even the word to describe how I feel right now, try ECSTATIC! 

I have a lot of packing to do, considering I haven't even found my travel bag yet, oh well. :) I'm absolutely loving this 30 day thing, it's giving me so much incentive to blog everyday because I'm having a blast. I know I'll spend more time on it, then on my month long online English 102 class that I started yesterday. Please bring on the happiest place on earth NOW. :)


1 comment:

  1. Sweet journal page :) Its always a good to have a chill out time! I hope Tuesday went well :)

    ReplyDelete