July 5, 2010

Day 1 - 30 Day Journal Challenge

I have accepted the 30 day journal challenge as created by Janel of Run with Scissors, about 23 days late, but this is about me right? :)  Prompt #1 was this:
Create a full page design introducing yourself :)
Highlight your name many times in the midst of your design.
I chose to use a lot of line design because I love it so much lately.
I also chose to draw some of the things that I like as well in there!!
Have fun, be creative, don't stress, just jump right in!!

I had to start over. I looked at my notebook and realized how much it wasn't me. I went to work, bought a new sketchbook and now I feel SO much better seeing how it's all mine. Let's just say I'm SO excited to be doing this and not just on my own, but with my best friend Sam. We're so crafty or at least we constantly plan to be. Ha. :) Well anyways, today was spent working on 4 hours of sleep. I also showed houses to my cousin and her future husband and it was a lot of fun helping them find the place they'll be starting a life together in five months. It made me really excited to one day be in that place, but more of a vintagey quaint home with a white picket fence and a big porch. Something like this:
Hey a girl can dream right? :) Besides that, I finally gave into my yearning for a pedi and got adorbs sunflowers with hotpink. Ahh so much love. Now, I'm watching Napolean Dynamite following a very dramatic break up reunion of Jake and Vienna. I totally just realized that "Summer" on Napolean Dynamite (Haley Duff) and Vienna sort of look alike. So crazy. Okay, so I think this lack of sleep and lack of RHONJ (Real Housewives of New Jersey) is really getting to me. So nighty night kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment