July 10, 2010

Day 3 - 30 Day Journal Challenge

Day 3's prompt fit perfectly with how I've been feeling, mostly things I can't say enough. I'm not gonna do a lot of background on this one besides the prompt because it's so self explanatory. Here we go:
Journal Prompt Number Three: It's always nice to share with someone why you love them. Today, I want you to draw a picture, doodle, sketch, of a person who you love, or admire. Then, write that person a letter telling them why they mean so much to you!


(it's lacking color, but it's more about my black and white feelings on paper.)

Dear Trey, You are wonderful. Ever since you came into my life, I've been bolder, stronger, and more loving. You're the sunshine on my darkest days and the shelter in the storm. You keep me moving forward and looking toward our bright, amazing future. I've never questioned your place in my life. You just fit. You fit in my family, in my bed, in the front seat of Lola, and of course in my arms. I remember the first time we kissed. I literally felt electricity through my body. I wanted more, more, and more! I still do. Thank you for being my best friend and other half when I had none. You've never betrayed me or left me, and always kept me smiling or laughing, sometimes (usually) at my expense. Haha. You're so beautiful and I can't wait till you're officially mine forever. :) Always, Elle
Meet Trey: the man, the myth, the legend, and my boy. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment