July 10, 2010

Day 4 - 30 Day Journal Challenge.

Day 4 became an interpretation of the prompt. The things I love, instead of what my heart looks like. I think it's the same because I can't physically draw my heart. Funny story, freshman year of high school in honors biology, we were supposed to draw the circulatory system through an entire body picture. (one of the few assignments we ever had.) My then-boyfriend and I were partners drew a fake heart that everyone draws in place of an actual real looking heart. We definitely lost points, but it was worth the laughs we got out of it. haha Anyways, here we go:
Journal Prompt Number 4: What does your heart look like? It can be literal, it can be symbolic, it can be broken and need fixing...anything!
(not drawn to scale 8] ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment