July 10, 2010

Day 5 - 30 Day Journal Challenge

I'm almost caught up, so CLOSE. Actually I am after this post since today is officially day 6. Today's of course was another peek into my inner workings that actually revolve around my blog stalking. I read a lot of blogs, but I'm very partial to a couple. Here was the prompt:
Journal Prompt Number 5:
We are all obviously bloggers right, or else you wouldn't be here :) Even if you don't have a blog, I know that you read them. This page is dedicated to your favorite blogs!! What are they? Are there any blogs that you can't go a day without checking?
(I tried desperately to rotate it, so just rotate your head k?)
Red - Dear Baby - Melissa's journaling of her baby Everly's life. It's awesome. I wanna be a mommy, so this only fuels that want.
Yellow - Sunday Morning Sugar - This is full of great DIY's and inspiration with pictures and quotes and cute projects she's working on.
Purple - Don't Think or Judge, Just Listen - My best friend Sam's blog of her life and it has super adorable pictures of everything especially tattoos. wooop :).
Gray - Run with Scissors -My inspiration of the 30 Day Journal Challenge and such a cute site with an etsy!
Lime - Keiko Lynn - A gorgeous fashion designer with impeccable taste and I learned how to spiral curl my hair from her. Her line of clothing/store is absolutely adorable.
Green - Hostess with the Mostess - My party planning central. I go here every time I need a party idea or something to spice up a theme.
Blue - Triumphs and Blunders of a Kooky Gal - You will also find yourself swept up in her contagious energy for life. Her posts are so random and fun, you'll be addicted to reading very quick. Ps. Her recipes are delicious. 

This one was so fun because now you can enjoy what I enjoy on a daily or almost basis. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment