July 13, 2010

Day 8 - 30 Day Journal Challenge

And another. I feel so off not posting right. Ha whatever. Sorry I didn't blog about the product. I promise it will come SO soon. :) Also, I slept through Despicable Me. Yes, an extension of the last post I AM TIRED. No me gusta. I'm throwing Day 8 at you too.
Prompt 8: Today, I want you to illustrate an "inside joke." I want this to be a page that only you and a few other people would get. Inside jokes are always fun (well, when you are apart of them I guess).
Nobody will understand, they never have and they never will. Alyssa and I had about 437987456493875043. This, I felt, was the best one to illustrate because it is lost in time. But it's one of the funniest things ever.

I'm having so much fun going back and looking at the past week. It's fun and colorful and so me. I'm also trying not to make this seem like a burden on me, so I'm not taking this time I spend making them for granted. It's me time and it's precious. Take some me time however you can kids, you really won't regret it. Never ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment