July 13, 2010

Day 9 - 30 Day Journal Challenge

Yay I'm back on schedule. I swear I will not miss another day. Playing catch up sucks in all forms. It was my first day back at the office and there was a massive stack of mail on my desk. Thanks Meg, thanks. I spent an hour doing Thursday's mail, Friday's, Saturday's, and today's. So wonderful. Yes, catch up sucks so much. I went and showed more houses after my shift to Nicole and Curtis. They found their newlywed home and I could not be more ecstatic. They were so happy and I was so happy. It was great. Then, I went to see Trey and found an amazing recipe for Red Velvet Cupcakes, completely homemade down to the frosting. I threw on my NEW APRON embroidered with my name on it and dove head first into this recipe that said prep time was 50 minutes.

MINNIE MOUSE! :)
They turned out amazing. My brother and Trey were gaga over them. I can't tell you how amazing it felt to make them so happy with my baking. I feel like a cupcake rockstar with these babies!

Beautifuulllll. 
Please stay tuned for the recipe. It will come soon enough. ;), complete with cream cheese frosting and everything. In the mean time, it's day 9. This one is very special to me. The prompt made me think about all those in my life. It was hard to choose. I have so many wonderful friends and family in my life, but there were words in the prompt that specifically helped me choose. They're in italics.
Journal Prompt 9:  Choose another person who is very significant in your life right now.  It can definitely be the same person that we wrote about on day 3, but I chose to do someone different.  Anyway, this prompt is going to be all about those wonderful adjectives, and typography.  Describe your special person with as many words as you can fit.  For each word, try to use a different font or writing style.  This is a great way to practice fun typography!


I like to think Michelle and I had a friendship hiatus. It was all my fault. I don't know what to say about it except that she's always been my best friend. She's an amazing person and if this doesn't show it, I don't know what does minus those lovely pictures we have together haha.


I'm excited for my life to move in a new direction. Tomorrow I meet with my advisor at ASU Polytech and officially change my major. This is the start of something new and wonderful, I just know it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment