July 19, 2010

Little exciting moments!

HEY HEY! Today has just been fantastic. I finally got internet on my Blackberry, Carol. I've had her for well over a year and was never able to get apps or facebook. My parents finally broke down for the professional benefits like email and having an online calendar for work. I'm in love and have become a crackberry addict. My day only got better when I got home to a package from Malori's shop! My three pairs of adorable earrings (One being for mom of course). Check them OUT!!

Seriously cute and affordable. :) 

Trey's coming home today. YAYAYAYA. It's awesome and I got a new badge on foursquare. :) Clearly it's the little things in life that excite me. Have a good day loves.

P.S. If you like what you read, please start following me. Come on, you already read anyway ;)!

No comments:

Post a Comment