August 12, 2010

Cupcake Question!

Good evening lovelies. It's just me saying a quick hello in my hot pink jump suit without makeup (YAY!) and asking for a little help. I need two more unique, hopefully deliciously wonderful flavors. Comment on this post and tell me your top choice of wonderful cupcake heaven. :)

- French Toast
- Pink Lemonade
- Raspberry Almond
- Reesee's (Chocolate Cupcake with Peanut Butter filling and buttercream frosting)
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Tiramisu
- Strawberry

Day 09 → A book you've read that's changed your views on something.
Book  - Wow, this is a hard one. I've read so many incredible life changing books. Probably Skinny Bitch the most. There were some REALLY hard chapters to get through because they're like so graphic and honest and quite honestly disgusting. I avoid a lot of meats and processed foods after reading it. I haven't gone vegan or vegetarian, but hopefully one day I will.


Please answer my question above. I need input because I'm so super confused on what to undertake next!!



2 comments:

  1. Strawberry or French Toast. mmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. FRENCH TOAST. that sounds soooo amazing.

    ps. i told my stepmom about your cupcakes and she wants you to come make cupcakes for her! hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete