September 7, 2010

Shoes!

I'm excited for a brand new week. Yesterday was quite relaxing besides the issues with my poor old Bberry that needs 463 updates and a brand new battery. Stupid phone. I finally got time with Trey and to watch the dramatic conclusion of this season's Real Housewives of New Jersey. I also splurged on a pair of Toms FINALLY and I'm obsessed because they're so perfect for me.
(and of course my baby boo is in the picture with his new haircut)
I also got a $6 pair of white Keds from Target that I'm definitely going to decorate today because I've been waiting to DIY a pair of white sneakers for awhile now. I'll post a picture when I'm done! Other than that, nothing else is really new I guess. I got to see my best friend, Alex, this weekend when he came home from California and really catch up and boy have I missed him here. He helped me get everything off my chest and we talked a lot about Home Sweet Home Cupcakes, which I love talking about. I'm really scared to out do myself with baking this month because of how many big 50+ cupcake projects I have to do in the next few weeks. 
(Me and Alex before the Glee concert!)
Also, my room should be done in the next few weeks too! So exciting. I chose a new bedding set, so you'll have to wait and see when it comes in THIS WEEK. Eep. :) The girls have only one game this week, which is an away game today and I'm always really excited to see them. 

Since I can't find any cute white sneaker DIYs for you, I found these awesome ballet flats that look very much for spring, but seriously would pair nicely with a cardi and skinnies for the fall!! Check it out.

Have a good Tuesday and rest of your 4 day week. Yes yes yes and follow please!

- D

No comments:

Post a Comment