October 23, 2010

Gifts for Me.

I figured that my first gift post should be a gifts for me, for when you feel like treating yourself to a little something special. I am one to reward myself for even the smallest of accomplishments just because it feels good, even if it doesn't feel good to my wallet. These are inexpensive and fun items of all sorts I found that I'd buy if I could.

Heather Champagne Dress ($48) - This adorable grey and champagne combo is heavenly for fall. It's a mini dress, so I'll get a few more weeks of wear with it alone or with a cardigan, but the great thing for winter would be pairing it with tights or stockings. Found at Fredflare.
Lightweight Dip-Dye Infinity Scarf ($14) - I love love love colors in this scarf. The possibilities are endless. I'd probably wear it with a white t-shirt and jeans often, but it is versatile enough to mix with other colors or patterns. Found at Fred Flare.
Speak Now: Taylor Swift Deluxe Edition ($16.99) - This is probably the only item on this list that I definitely DEFINITELY will be purchasing when it comes out on Monday in TWO DAYS! I'm a Taylor Swift-aholic and I've been anxiously anticipating her new album. I put it on this list because it is a list of gifts for me and this is a gift I will be running out to buy! Found at Target.
Kate Spade 2011 Desk Calendar ($22) - I'm quite in love with Kate Spade, but sadly she's a little more than out of my current budget. This planner totally isn't. I think the doodles are adorable and are actually found on the inside too. It has fun little ideas about all sorts of things for the whole year plus it can keep me organized! So awesome.  Found at Fredflare.
Shiny Denim Makeup Bag in Smoke ($14) - If you're noticing a pattern of smokey grey tones, don't be surprised. I've absolutely fallen head over heels for grey's this fall. I reallllly need a smaller makeup case and found this one. There are multiple pockets and it looks really compact. Found at American Apparel.
 

 Stack of Four Rings in Black/Grey ($4.80) - I like stackable rings a lot. It gives you the freedom to wear all, or one, or two or whatever combination you want. I think this set is really simple and cute and could really play up any outfit. I love accessories, but I don't wear a lot of them. This is perfect for me because it's not over the top and I'm really a ring kind of girl. Found at Forever 21.
Bow Accent Beret in Grey ($6.80) - Fall and winter really make me LOVE hats. I have a few berets already, but I have a sheer obsessions with bows and obviously the color gray, here it is AGAIN. I like that this has an elastic interior band to stay better on your head which is sometimes an issue for me. You should of see me in my grad cap...hah; it kept falling. But anyways, this one is found at Forever 21.

Hope you enjoyed this little list of fun items I'm loving right now! Have a good Saturday, loves. Keep following and commenting, I love it!!




xoxo

2 comments:

  1. danielle, i LOVE these items - esp the first dress, t-swifts new CD (can't wait...in love with all the songs already released) and the stackable rings. great finds, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!! I'm totally obsessed with the songs released, so i know the rest of the CD is gonna be great! :) Have a good Saturday, love.

    ReplyDelete