November 22, 2010

November Nostalgia.

November is coming a close and I'm happily saying goodbye. I did enjoy a lot of great moments with a lot of great people. There was lots of catching up and I'm happy about it! So here's a little peak at my favorite moments of the month minus those from Thanksgiving, which will be added on Friday.

 Picture Progressions at Humanities Camp.
 Chocolate Pumpkin Cupcakes.
 Best friend, Courtney <333
 One of my favorite counselors, Carly.
 Mama/Daughters Dates with Kiara and Mom.
 Just some light gardening.
 Payson <3
 Ohhh baby coop. :)
 HP7 AT MIDNIGHT! (Make LOVE not HORCRUXES) 
Mannequin posing.

"Happiness is not a destination; it's an emotion." - One Tree Hill

I hope your November was fabulous! Tell me all about it. :) Enjoy your Thanksgiving's if I don't update before. :) 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment