- Olay Body Wash Creme Ribbons: I saw this on one of Ingrid's videos a few months ago I believe. I ran out of my Warm, Vanilla Sugar Body wash, so I gave it a shot. It's probably the best body wash ever. It's also great for shaving legs. It's cheap, smooth, and soft!!
- Ulta Buttercream Shower Smoothie: Contrary to the name, it's just lotion that smells just like cupcakes. It's perfect scent for me obviously, but it's very smoothing.
- Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser: I go back and forth with this cleanser. It is super light, but doesn't lather. It's one of the most reliable cleansers and great for sensitive skin. I've been using it at night after I take off my eye make up, then use my other cleanser on my Clairsonic.
- Clean and Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Cleanser: This is the best smelling cleanser I've ever used! It has lemon and papaya and it's amazing especially in the morning because it has caffeine. It really wakes me up and I've definitely seen an improvement in my skin tone without breaking me out.
- Mac Wonder Woman Powder Blush in Mighty Aphrodite: I was never a real blush wearer, but these two colors are great for any skin tone. One is a brighter pink and the other is a peachier coral. Plus, the packaging is so adorbs.
- Mac Wonder Woman Penultimate Eyeliner: I've seen many negative reviews on this eyeliner, but I love it! It's like a sharpie for your eyes, but not permanent of course. It can make a thin or thick line even for eyeliner challenged people like myself.
- Flashcards: No explanation needed, I'm obsessed and I've been studying for a lot of tests. They're necessary!!
- Staedtler Triplus Thin Multicolored Pens: I'm a self proclaimed pen addict. I go through pens way too fast, mostly because I'm picky. For the past few months, I was using one set of multicoloreds, until I found these and omg! They seriously make my handwriting better. They're so smooth and I thought the tip would be too skinny and it's just perfect for my many color coordinated notes and planner events!
- Post It Flags: I love using these to mark chapters in my textbooks. They're so cute and cheap and further contribute to my color coordinating problem! (Each class is assigned a color, all the assignments are written in that color in my planner, the flags in that class' textbook are that color, and the flashcards are made in that color.)
- My Life from Scratch: My current read for my Culinary Foundations book project! I'll write a post when I'm done. It's written by Gesine Bullock-Prado, Sandra Bullock's sister, who used to work in Hollywood, but found her real passion in baking. This is her story. I'm absolutely loving it and I love that I can relate!
- Essie Turquoise & Caicos: This color is everywhere. I checked like 5 stores for it, but actually found it at Walgreens for cheaper than it is at a salon!! I love it and I'm wearing it as we speak! :)
- Fabraid: Okay, so it's just braiding my bangs, but for Gleeks, it's known as the Fabraid for Quinn Fabray, who wears them frequently. It's my go to style when my bangs, that are currently growing out, aren't cooperating.
But anyways, today is his birthday. This is the first birthday in two years that I haven't been with my best guy friend, Alex, on his birthday. Senior year, we decorated his car and went out to Red Robin as a big group and they sang to him. Last year, we went to see Alice and Wonderland 3D at midnight! It's weird that he's in California now and how different things are. Distance does change circumstances and you don't realize it until you're separated. Him and I talk frequently and I'll hopefully be spending Spring Break 2011 with him in California. He's one of the few people who I can call and cry and scream and vent about everything and he doesn't judge me, he just listens. That's such a rare thing to find in a person. He's like my older brother. :) I miss our Glee Tuesdays and random shopping trips and fun memories. I hope you have a fab birthday, Broface, I miss and love you. P.S. Readers, check out his really freaking cool blog. It's so awesome and has a lot of cool features. Follow too, show the birthday love. ;)
Also, share your favorites with me! I love knowing what other people are loving!! Lots of love, dolls. xx