Here's my disclaimer. These products work for me, even if you have my skin type, I can't/won't guarantee they'll work for you because I've read and watched so many routines that never worked like that for me. Nobody is paying me to advertise or share my opinions with you. I just am, because I know there's plenty of people who like me, struggle with being self conscious of their faces. It's not fun. I'm also not saying that beauty is just skin deep, that being confident and happy with my face is the cure all and it just makes everything better. It just makes me feel good and that might be superficial sounding, but it's a great feeling. :)
Products (from left to right):
Clarisonic Mia, Yes to Tomatoes Daily Clarifying Cleanser, Lemon Juice, Clean & Clear Pore Perfecting Moisturizer, Clean & Clear Oil Free Deep Cleaning Astringent, and Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
AM & PM(minus step 6) Routines:
- Wet face and Clarisonic with warm water to open up pores. Squeeze nickel sized amount of Yes to Tomatoes Daily Clarifying Cleanser on brush head.
- Do small circles for 20 seconds on chin, 10 seconds per cheek, 10 seconds on/around nose, and 20 seconds on forehead. (Totaling 70 seconds)
- Rinse and dry face and brush head.
- Soak cotton ball with Clean & Clear Oil Free Deep Cleaning Astringent and apply all over face and let dry.
- Apply pea sized amount of Clean & Clear Pore Perfecting Moisturizer to palm and rub all over face.
- Let dry and apply makeup.
2-3 Times per Week
At least 2 times per week I like to do a natural Lemon and Sugar scrub to rid my skin of dead cells. I got this scrub from Kandee Johnson, so I feel it's much easier for you to watch her video, then for me to explain. :) Plus she's a lot funnier than me!
When I use Cetaphil
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is a rather inexpensive cleanser that leaves your skin feeling totally clean feeling and doesn't have any crazy strong chemicals. I use Cetaphil for a few different reasons. The first is when my skin begins to react negatively after a few weeks of product use. It calms my skin for some reason and helps stop breakouts. I also use it when I think that my skin has become immune to a product or if I'm just bored.
This was a super long winded post, but I felt like it was definitely much needed because I have had people ask me what I've been using or what my routine is! I hope this gave you some good tips or some product recommendations. Have a fabulous Thursday darlings, or what's left of it!