July 22, 2011

Friday I'm in Love!

Happy Friday darlings. :) It's so funny because I actually heard the song, "Friday I'm in Love," while driving home from a very stressful day at school. I had  two tests: one on math and the other a practical on our own original bread recipe. SO before I share my Friday loves, I'll show a picture of my original bread creation: Honey Chipotle Apple Bread.
Fridays are my favorite day of the week. I still get to bake, but then when I go home I know I'll get to stay up late tonight and sleep in on Saturday! It's a wonderful feeling.




1. Cold Stone Ice Cream Dates- There's something wonderfully perfect about a monster amount of cold ice cream in 115 degrees in the afternoon with your best friend. Alyssa and I had a lot of fun laughing and eating to our heart's content courtesy of her Cold Stone gift card.

2. Zoya Nail Polish- I've been seriously lusting after their amazing colors for weeks now and then I saw their matte shades and just about died. They're so gorgeous. Definitely considering a trip to Ulta today to pick up a few!! (P.S. Head to Beauty Forum tonight for Fave Fridays: Nail Polish edition!!)

3. Elton John- After my lovely car broke down on Wednesday, I've had the wonderful privilege of driving my aunt's BMW. I've had so much fun cruising around with the windows up/air conditioner on blasting her Elton John Greatest Hits. I don't know how I could have ever forgotten how in love with Elton I am! Current favorite songs: "Your Song," & "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road."

4. Audrina Inspired Side braid- Lately this has been my go to hairstyle after seeing this video by the lovely Dawn of Beautyfulthoughts. It takes literally five minutes and it's so effortless. It doesn't look messy or anything and totally perfect for a hot summer day where you just want the hair off your neck!!

I hope you guys loved my Friday loves this week. I know I did!! Share with me your favorite things from this week.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment