July 24, 2011

Favorite Pictures: July

Good morning lovelies! It's Sunday and as usual, it came too soon. I thought today I'd do my Favorite July Pictures post. I don't know when the last time I did one of these posts, but I thought it'd be fun! This would be pretty heavy with baking pictures usually, but I've been posting them sporadically throughout the month for ya'll. :) These are going to be from a family getaway trip to Sedona and from the MLB All Star weekend!
 Brothers on the drive to Sedona
 Outside our cabin
 Creek
 Schnookie and I
Us with Mr. Met
Outside the Fan Fest
 Me and Grims
Us with the Diamondbacks cut out
 Schnookie and me
 Daddy
 Views of Sedona
More views

I'm excited to post my July Favorite products later this week! I enjoy sharing all my favorites at the end of each month. It's so much fun for me. I hope you enjoy it as well! Have a good Sunday, loves. xx

1 comment:

  1. Great pics! Sedona looks beautiful! Your fam is adorable too!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete