August 18, 2011

Brighter than the Sun

Hi everyone! Following a question on tumblr as to why I don't blog as much, I kind of really miss it. This has always been my space and I love that. I've never had to be someone I'm not for readers to read. I'm really excited about a few things in my life right now. As I'm not quite ready to share all the wonderful details, QUITE yet, I wanted to give you a taste of what's going on right now.

I started a new block on Tuesday with a brand new teacher!! It's International Patisserie, Cake Formula and Assembly! This is where the real fun begins and I'll begin to really get a taste for what I want to spend the rest of my life doing.


We've already made the most wonderful Chocolate Souffles that were to die for. This picture above is a little bit after they deflated (and right before I demolished them with a fork.) Come on, I had to, souffles are best in the first 10 minutes after coming out of the oven. We also made Crepes Suzette. I have never had a crepe in my life (surprise, surprise) and I probably won't have another. They were surprisingly easy to make, but taste wise, just not for me. I did get to FLAMBE, like really light a pan on fire...seriously, it was the coolest thing ever.

Also on Monday, I started my new job working at Express, the clothing store, and I'm beyond excited for that. Our orientation/training was so much fun and I really like my manager. I can already tell I'm going to have a lot of fun, plus the discount isn't so bad either. ;)

Okay, okay, there is one more new thing that's probably even more crazy exciting than both of those other things combined! I want to literally spill all the details here, but I will show some self restraint. In the past I've struggled with keeping my private life, well private. My blog is like my diary, that people just like to read... haha. If you do know what I'm talking about, consider yourself lucky. I can count on one hand the number of people that know.

Yes, that will be changing very soon as everything will most likely be finalized within the next few weeks. Finalized isn't a good word, but can you blame me for trying to keep an air of mystery around this place?! As I lay in bed at almost 4 am, I'm so giddy with excitement and happiness. On that note, it's way too late to be awake, especially when I have school in the morning. Goodnight from me and Princess. ;)xx


No comments:

Post a Comment