1. Taylor's whole look from the bright sunglasses to the oversized Wildfox sweatshirt. I will be emulating this everyday this fall (or whatever this in between season is called here in Arizona!)
2. Essie's Fall Collection called Brand New Bag centered around gorgeous fall accessories. These happen to be my three favorite shades (Lady Like, Carry On, & Power Clutch) in this perfectly autumn collection. I found these swatches at Carly Cristman's blog post here.
3. My own kitchen please. I am so beyond ready to have my own space in my own place. This is my dream kitchen, but any one will do. (Found at weheartit.com)
4. NYX Soft Makeup Artist Train Case - I've watched way too many videos with this train case as the star. (Okay maybe just this video here and this one here way too many TIMES!) I want it SO SO SO bad for my upcoming trips. You bet your sweet cakes I'll be picking it up to have as one of my carry on's. (Sorry laptop)
5. Oh goodness, speaking of my laptop I saw this case at American Eagle Outfitters the other day and almost almost ALMOST bought it because it's so perfectly me. I paint my nails constantly and 98% of the time I paint them right on my laptop keyboard. (And then subsequently spill on my laptop keyboard) It was so precious.
6. First saw this wallet on tumblr, reblogged it, found it on Fredflare.com and now I want it. This all happened in a matter of like 15 minutes. So cute.
7. Selena Gomez at the Teen Choice Awards. Her dress, her boytoy (who can beat the Biebz), and her makeup. Oh her wonderful makeup can be found here on Beautylish. I bought the palette and the quad that was used on her and I'm SO pleased.
8. Laura Geller Baked & Beautiful Kit containing a bunch of wonderful starter LG products! I've heard so many rave reviews about the Laura Geller Blush N Brighten found in a recent Birchbox from Ingrid (Missglamorazzi), Jayme & Mendi (HerLateNightCravings), Fleur (Fleurdeforce), and a few others. I'm really interested in diving head first into the LG products and this Ulta set is the perfect way!
What are you wanting this Wednesday, loves? Let me know in the comments!
Kisses and warm wishes,