November 10, 2011

Favorite Pictures: September and October

I literally can't believe it's November. Freaking crazy, ridiculous stuff!!! I cannot wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas now that Halloween is over, so let's get rid of those months and get on to the good ones!
Brother and I at Stepmom's Surprise 40th

Twin and I in front of the Key Lime Meringue Cupcakes I baked for the party



ASU vs Mizzou game with the boy

After the big ASU win against Missouri

Dbacks Game vs Padres

Decorating for Schnookie's 7th birthday

Schnookie's birthday party

Mini golfing double date

Some of my favorites after our double date

At the driving range

 Before the T.Swift concert

"Ours"

Best friend and I at the Taylor Swift concert

TAYLOR SWIFT <3

Halloween Round 1: Nala

Nala and Simba

Halloween Round 2: Pilot and Stewardess

Halloween Round 3: Marcel the Shell and Alan the Lint Dog

Two Month Anniversary

Before the Dbacks game vs the Rockies

Family dinner: the girls

The original 6+Curtis

xo

1 comment:

  1. These are great pictures! You look beautiful doll!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete