July 26, 2010

Anticipation, please. :p

Dear Readers, today just felt like a double post day. I did REALLY REALLY want to reveal the big new project, but thanks to my brother's forgetfulness it won't happen until tomorrow :(. It's 2/3 of the way done, I just don't like presenting things not completely up to par. Today was a good day. 2 for $10 Pei Wei and a BFF date with Sam just catching up and talking about life. I'm really really excited for everything she has going on in her life and I'm glad she's going to go back to Flag. It's where she belongs and I'm so happy for her. :).

I'm also super stoked for this HTML blog class I'm taking through Courtney in a few weeks. I'm hoping to really spruce up my rather Plain Jane blog by learning the in's and out's of Blogger HTML. She may or may not still have spots open for it. On a sadder note, I've been on a cupcake hiatus for a few days because of the lack of butter and eggs and that damn expensive Vanilla extract. Good news, I get paid VERY SOON! Eeeep. I'm also looking to cut my hair, but want some solid opinions. If you watch the show Jonas L.A. on Disney Channel, you'll know who I'm talking about, but otherwise I've included a picture. Her name is Chelsea Staub, she's the blonde one who plays Joe's almost love interest/stylist. Her hair is so adorbs and fun. Ahh Sam says it's a go, but I'm SO indecisive.  Opinions!?


Until tomorrow, I'll leave you with this:


true 'dat. 8)


No comments:

Post a Comment