August 1, 2010

Cupcakes and Sharks.

I think I need to post this because I need to feel happy just realizing the good there is in my life. I spent tonight baking two new recipes (both of which I haven't tasted yet!). One was a regular vanilla with blue cream cheese frosting and the other was a banana recipe with honey cinnamon buttercream. It was weird to bake all alone from start to finish for once because Trey's on his very first ride-a-long. Super exciting for him! :) It was actually super nice because I slowly realized how much I love everything about it. I loved smelling like cake batter, the way my feet ached after bouncing around the kitchen for hours, and the splattering of frosting everywhere, and even the cleaning up afterwards. It's definitely something I've used as my outlet for so long, that has now become a regular part of my life and it's just wonderful.

Those cupcakes will soon have little navy shark fins in them! GUESS WHY! GUESS! SHARK WEEK! It starts today on Discovery Channel. If you've never lost yourself in Shark Week, I highly suggest it. You will never look at life the same way again, okay, not that dramatic, but sharks are the coolest seriously. I'm still getting used to my hair especially when I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror, it super throws me off ha. I also showed a house toady and they're probably putting in an application which is so exciting. And it's also the most exciting to have these awesome changes in my life that should only be shared with people who build me up and make me feel GOOD about myself, not bring me down and hurt me, as wisely shared by my best friend, Sam. I'm so good right now watching Grease 2 all cozy in bed. YES YES YES.

Good night and live every week like it's Shark Week. (And because this week IS Shark Week, please live EXTRA EXTRA like it's Shark Week and you won't be disappointed, I swear.)

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment