August 3, 2010

Like an old person.

I'm mostly disappointed in myself for failing the journal challenge. I don't wanna make excuses for my laziness, but I did also lose my journal in the wreckage that is the trunk of my car. Hopefully one day I will finish it. :/ I do still want to allow my readers the privilege of getting to know me better through a 2 week challenge. I found a 30 Day Truth Challenge, I'm revamping it and doing it my own way and doing two of the questions each day. :) So here we go.

The 30 Truths
Day 01 → Something you hate about yourself and something you love about yourself.
Day 02 → Something you have to forgive yourself for and something you have to forgive someone for.
Day 03 → Something you hope to do in your life and something you hope you never have to do.
Day 04 → Someone who has made your life worth living for and someone who made your life hell.
Day 05 → Someone you didn't want to let go (just drifted) and someone you need to let go.
Day 06 → Something people seem to compliment you most on and something you never get compliments on.
Day 07 → A band/artist that has gotten you through rough days and a hero that has let you down. (letters)
Day 08 → Something/someone you couldn't live without because you tried and someone/something you could definitely live without.
Day 09 → A book you've read that's changed your views on something and your thoughts on gay marriage.
Day 10 → Your views on religion & politics and your views on drugs & alcohol.
Day 11 → Something you wish you had done in your life and something you wish you hadn't done in your life.
Day 12 → Make a playlist to someone and explain the choice of each song and the reason you believe you're still alive today.
Day 13 → Have you ever thought about giving up on life (when?) and what's the best thing in your life right now?
Day 14 → What would you do if you got pregnant and something you hope to change about yourself.
Day 15 → A letter telling yourself everything you love about yourself.


Day 1: Something you hate about yourself and something you love about yourself.
Hate - how sensitive I am to what others think about me and what they say about me.
Love - how much of a go getter and determined person I am.

I also hate how I feel super old because everything cracks when I stand up or stretch. It's awesome. Okay, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment