September 21, 2010

TV Time

Fall TV is back. Glee started again tonight, so I will be glued to that every Tuesday night from 7pm to 8pm. It's an addiction that must be fed, just like that off my connection with my Blackberry. Long story short, the battery is kaput and the phone is dunzo until my new one arrives on Monday. Oh well.
Crackberry and me.

My dad's will suffice for now. This week has been just a lot of winding down. I push myself a little too much and I need to slow down and enjoy everything. The girl's season is surprisingly almost coming to a  close and I'm pretty much going to be doing nothing with my life. Awesome. Okay not really because I always find some way to occupy my time. I'm looking into new crafty methods fun, so if you readers have any, let me know. I'm always up for new ways to waste spend my money, of course. 

I'm working out way more than ever before (except when I was playing badminton), so I look my very best in my bridesmaid's dress in December and just so I can totally feel better. It's been so much fun. Running has been such a high and I love it. I can clear my head and just blast music. I'm also getting REALLY excited for this weekend, for the smell of cupcakes baking, and frosting everywhere. YES. It's 500 Cupcake Weekend. I'm nervous, but so excited. This is HUGE for Home Sweet Home Cupcakes and I'm blessed to have people like Trey and my cousin and aunt who are so willing to be here for me even when I might be a little crazy making the deadline. 

Have a super wonderful Wednesday. I'll be back tomorrow with my Wednesday Wants (relating to the picture below)! I'll leave you with this Gossip Girl love.

"They say it’s easy to forget your troubles when the weather’s warm. But all it takes is one fall breeze to blow reality right back in your face."



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment