October 3, 2010

9 Things About Me.

For some reason, I like planning for big posts on Monday's. Yep, I definitely do. I'll give you a sneak peek with some pictures from weheartit and I'll share with you my tumblr day 2 challenge answers, just for fun. :) I'd love to stay and chat, but I'm going to see Young Frankenstein at Gammage with Trey. Eeps, love plays. Have a good Sunday kiddie cats.

Day Two: Nine things about yourself.

I’m really self conscious about my arms looking too big in pictures.
I am grammatically correct in everything even texts and facebook.
One of my biggest enemies is meringue because I can’t get it to fluff correctly.
I hope to have a world cupcake empire by the time I’m 40.
I want to live in San Francisco and Chicago one day.
I really like disposable cameras.
Rachel Berry is the character I am most like and it doesn’t bother me one bit.
I am very picky about my pens, they have to fit in my hand perfectly.
I really love scratching backs and running my fingers through Trey’s hair constantly especially when he’s driving. :)


xoxo

4 comments:

  1. first, YES to young Frankenstein or any musical really. haven't seen that one but i hear its good. i LOVE wicked and les mis - those are my top two.

    YES, to cupcakes! and YES to living in chicago. i lived there for 8 years and just moved here to SC a month ago...it was an amazing 8 yrs. be sure to live there for a season if you get a chance, girl!

    have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Musicals are my absolute fave. I plan on seeing Les Mis sometime next year!! :)
    Cupcakes are my life ahh, so much love and Chicago is my dream city.

    YOU too!! :) Thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun list. I love cupcakes...so I can't wait for you to get an empire. I am really weird about my chin/neck in photos. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha it's good to know I'm not the only one with little things like that! And when I do have it, you'll have to come to one of my shops and tell them you commented on my blog before I had all the stores haha. :)

    ReplyDelete