October 21, 2010

What to Expect

It's been almost a week since I did a post and much longer since I did one that was actually worthwhile. I've been a really disappointing blogger lately and I'm so sorry about that. I'm ready to reveal a few new projects and ways I'm going to spice up this blog for the fall and winter.

1. Recipes for cupcakes and other fun desserts!
I bake a lot. I know I talk about it FREQUENTLY, but it truly doesn't explain how much I really do bake. You'll find me in the kitchen at least 4-5 times a week, so why shouldn't I share with my wonderful readers the recipes I'm making?
(weheartit.com)

2. Trends I'm loving and hating!
Fall and Winter bring great new trends on the runways, magazines, and streets. Some that I've become obsessed with and others I don't find flattering. You'll start to get a peek into what I want/have in my closet.
3. Wonderful makeup ideas and reviews!
Ever since I found the beauty reviews on Youtube like Allthatglitters21 & Juicystar07, I've become more into makeup, so you'll definitely see a lot of that here too.
(weheartit.com)
4. Fall and Winter Crafts! I looove being crafty around the holidays (Halloween, Thanksgiving, CHRISTMAS!!) . Most of my decorations are DIY and there's such a sense of accomplishment when you have cute new things for much cheaper than purchasing the same item.
5. Gift Finds! 
I think one of the most frustrating things for me is I find all these cute things online and I have nobody to buy them for at that moment. I'm going to do posts with gifts for everyone you know: mom, dad, siblings, best friends, significant others, etc! At least someone can benefit from my online shopping addiction.
(weheartit.com)

Get excited guys. BIG THINGS! :) Starting tomorrow. 








xoxo

1 comment:

  1. oooh love me some cupcakes!

    can't wait to see these new features. i'll esp look forward to the food and make-up ones.

    have an amazing weekend, friend!

    ReplyDelete